Sweet Pea Diapers covers all manufacturing defects on our products for one full year from the date of purchase. Snaps are covered for two full years from the original date of purchase. This warranty is extended to original owners of a product with a proof of purchase receipt from an authorized Sweet Pea retailer.
- To make a warranty claim, please click on this link and follow the instructions to submit your claim for review. Please allow 3-5 business days to review your claim.
- Items purchased secondhand or thru Buy, Sell, Trade pages are NOT covered under Sweet Pea Diapers warranty.
- While we are unable to repair items outside of our warranty, you can search online for many local resources that provide repairs for a nominal fee.
What is usually covered under warranty?
- PUL (waterproofing)
- Sewn Seams
What may void my warranty?
Failure to follow proper care instructions, outlined here, can void your warranty. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- A detergent containing additives (alkaline balancers, whiteners, dyes, perfumes, essential oils)
- Natural soaps, dryer sheets or fabric softeners
- Any corrosive substance
- Soaking (including bleach soaks and vinegar)
- Non-cloth safe diaper rash creams
- Modifications of any kind to any Sweet Pea product(s), including embroidery or cutting off care tags
- Excessive wash routine and/or excessive wear and tear
- Water temperature exceeding 140ºF/60ºC
- Accidental damage (items caught/torn/melted in a washing machine/dryer)
Normal wear & tear, leaking, odor, natural fiber wear holes, pilling, snags or shrinking are NOT covered under Sweet Pea Diapers warranty.
For help with these issues, please reach out to us at email@example.com