Sweet Pea has one of the best warranties to bring you piece of mind. Sweet Pea covers all manufacturing defects on our products for one full year from the date of purchase. Snaps are covered for two full years from the original date of purchase. This warranty is extended to original owners of a product with a proof of purchase receipt from an authorized Sweet Pea retailer.
- To make a warranty claim, please click on this link and follow the instructions to submit your claim for review. Please allow 3-5 business days to review your claim.
- Items purchased secondhand or thru Buy, Sell, Trade pages are NOT covered under Sweet Pea Diapers warranty.
- While we are unable to repair items outside of our warranty, you can search online for many local resources that provide repairs for a nominal fee.
What is usually covered under warranty?
- Sewn Seams or Stitching Defects that affect function (non-cosmetic)
- Elastics & Zippers
- PUL (waterproofing) due to defective lamination
What is usually NOT covered under warranty?
- Normal Wear & Tear
- Pilling, Snags or Shrinking
- Natural Fiber Wear Holes
- Sewn Seams or Stitching Defects that DO NOT affect function (cosmetic)
What may void my warranty?
Failure to follow proper care instructions can void your warranty. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Any corrosive substance
- Soaking (including bleach soaks and vinegar)
- Non-cloth safe diaper rash creams
- Modifications of any kind to any Sweet Pea product(s), including embroidery or cutting off care tags
- Excessive wash routine and/or excessive wear and tear
- Water temperature exceeding 140ºF/60ºC
- Accidental damage (items caught/torn/melted in a washing machine/dryer)
Hooray!!! We hope you enjoyed navigating our site and seeing the many products Sweet Pea has to offer. Thanks for letting us be a part of your family for over 10 years! That makes up our code word!
Head over to the Rafflecopter form and enter code word 10Years